Go Down

Topic: DFPlayer Mini Troubleshoot (Read 128 times) previous topic - next topic

UptownKitten

I have a problem: my problem is that the DFPlayer I have is either officially broken or it's just acting strange here is the wiring: (I need the DFPlayer to play a song just on wiring not digital, also I know that the IC on the schematic is not the same as the DFPlayer).

UptownKitten

Here is the video of the problem: video

Power_Broker

Your wiring diagram is completely useless. Please post an actual diagram (hand drawn preferably) of your ENTIRE project along with your source code in tags. Also, please post the contents of your SD card.
"The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature to the service of mankind."
   - Nikola Tesla

UptownKitten

Today at 04:28 am Last Edit: Today at 04:31 am by UptownKitten
The right side has a free wire, meaning that the wire will be connected from GND to the other IO pin, here is a schematic for you: Schematic of DFPlayer Mini
here is another wiring diagram of what I am talking about, PLEASE LOOK AT THIS ONEanother schematic. This should be enough information for you. There is no source code.

Power_Broker

Today at 04:48 am Last Edit: Today at 04:48 am by Power_Broker
Everything in your last post is also completely useless because none of it is your project, your wiring, and your code.

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS ONEanother schematic
That is a video, not a schematic.

There is no source code.
Why not?
"The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature to the service of mankind."
   - Nikola Tesla

UptownKitten

Today at 04:51 am Last Edit: Today at 04:53 am by UptownKitten
Because I am just trying to play music, a test, if you will, and then, I will get to the coding part later.
Links to contents: Funtime Dance Floor,
We Want Out, & Stay Calm. I just converted these into mp3 files.

UptownKitten

Power_Broker

Because I am just trying to play music, a test, if you will
All well and good, but that requires correct wiring and code, of which, either can be incorrect
   - Nikola Tesla

Power_Broker

Here is my wiring: My Wiring
Your circuit is completely wrong for any application. Please see the following circuit diagram from the DFPlayerMini wiki:

- Nikola Tesla

Go Up