Go Down

Topic: Help! Needed. Arduino Sketch (Only serious persons Post) New Thread. (Read 2088 times) previous topic - next topic

cybertronic

Hi.

Need  Help!

New to Arduino.

Sketch Needed.

I have this audio amp circuit that picks-up sound.

The amps output is connected to a DTMF chip to

decode 0-9 and A,B,C,D keys on my key pad.

What i want to do is pick-up sound to my audio amp circuit
when i press any key on my keypad. Then the DTMF chip Part HT9170

decodes the pressed keys.Processed by my Arduino pro mini module.Then forwards those decoded codes to my bluetooth module. Then sends the signal date to my bluetooth smart phone.

Then views those numbers in an apps call BLUETERM. Then saves those numbers to phone.

Experience I have. I only uploaded the blink sketch on my arduino pro mini and made LED Blink.
No other experience.

I need experience person who could donate his or her time to write an custom arduino sketch for me.

Kindly appreciate your Help.

AWOL

I'm a serious person.
I'm so serious that I've just deleted two other threads on this same subject, cross-posted around the forum.
And believe me when I say I'm serious about banning cross-posters in the future.

Sergegsx

Seeing as you are asking for a solution rather than help on a doubt.
How much are you paying for this?

Arrch

I'm a serious person.
I'm so serious that I've just deleted two other threads on this same subject, cross-posted around the forum.
And believe me when I say I'm serious about banning cross-posters in the future.

It's too bad the other one was deleted and not merged; it would have given a better picture of who you would be dealing with.

cybertronic

This is way i cross-posted.I need a serious person to help.Not people who are negative.And ask to Be pay.But willing to donate there time and help.I thought this was a forum for helping people.Not a service provider.Asking how much$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.If i was going to pay someone.I wouldn't came
here in the first place.

I guess i was wrong about this site.

If anyone out there is willing to write a sketch for me.Then,Post postive comments.That would be helpful.

Best Regards. 

AWOL

This is way i cross-posted

I'm not sure what you mean there, but I deleted two near-identical threads on  this topic.

cybertronic, you're expecting a lot for very little input - you have to ask yourself why people might be willing, as you say, to donate their time and effort.

Go Up