Go Down

Topic: Arduino EasyVR Compiling / Upload Error [SOLVED] (Read 773 times) previous topic - next topic

BeEasy114

Dec 06, 2013, 12:51 am Last Edit: Dec 07, 2013, 12:52 am by BeEasy114 Reason: 1
I Downloaded all the files I was supposed to put them in the Arduino libraries esc... and Tried uploading the code that EasyVR generated after i made several commands. this all went smoothly, but once I got to Arduino and tried to run the code that EasyVR made I got this error? can anyone help me?

Trials:
1.The EasyVR_AccessControl_Demo.pde give me the same error as well.

2.I disconnected my pin 12 & 13 also to see if that might change it with no luck. I attached the files it is giving me the errors on and also the test.pde code the EasyVR made for me... PLEASE HELP!!!

Compiling Error:

In file included from test.pde:3:
C:\Users\DoctorRight\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial/SoftwareSerial.h:52: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void SoftwareSerial::write(uint8_t)'
C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:48: error:   overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(uint8_t)'?

codlink

I am not getting any errors from your code.  What IDE version are you using?
//LiNK

BeEasy114

Figured it out. For anyone having this problem. You placed the wrong version of arduino EasyVR library in your libraries folder. I needed to delete both the NewSoft and Software

POST COMPLETED

codlink

Edit your original post and add [SOLVED] to the title.
//LiNK

Go Up