Go Down

Topic: Compilation error with LIFA_Base.ino for LabVIEW control (Read 24974 times) previous topic - next topic

buildOrBeRebuilt

Thank you PaulS, I see what you're saying.

The problem that I was having was the Arduino IRremote library I downloaded has not properly labeled. When I downloaded it, the name of the file was Arduino-IRremote-Master, all you have to do is simply delete the Master from the file name and make it Arduino-IRremote and libraries will compiles properly.

Hope this helps any one who had boutght OSEPP Robotic basisics kit.

stivyw

Some solution?

/cdrom/home/apps/arduino-160/libraries/RobotIRremote/src/IRremoteTools.cpp:5:16: error: 'TKD2' was not declared in this scope
 int RECV_PIN = TKD2; // the pin the IR receiver is connected to
                ^
Error compiling.

PaulS

Some solution?
Of course. Delete that line.

Why do YOU think TKD2 IS defined?
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

Arttuhon

Hi guys,

I'm getting the same error and didn't find any solution after reading this topic.
I'm using arduino UNO, tried with both arduino ide 1.6.1 and 1.6.0 and tried to reinstall arduino labview  interface, linx for several times.

Like with the others the error says:
Arduino: 1.6.1 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino Uno"

Build options changed, rebuilding all

Using library Wire in folder: C:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire

Using library SPI in folder: C:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI

Using library Servo in folder: C:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\Servo

Using library LiquidCrystal in folder: C:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\LiquidCrystal

Using library Robot IR Remote in folder: C:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\RobotIRremote

C:\Program Files\arduino-nightly/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10601 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\Servo\src -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\LiquidCrystal\src -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\RobotIRremote\src C:\Users\Arttu\AppData\Local\Temp\build1377854603117688175.tmp\AccelStepper.cpp -o C:\Users\Arttu\AppData\Local\Temp\build1377854603117688175.tmp\AccelStepper.cpp.o

C:\Program Files\arduino-nightly/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10601 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\Servo\src -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\LiquidCrystal\src -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\RobotIRremote\src C:\Users\Arttu\AppData\Local\Temp\build1377854603117688175.tmp\AFMotor.cpp -o C:\Users\Arttu\AppData\Local\Temp\build1377854603117688175.tmp\AFMotor.cpp.o

C:\Program Files\arduino-nightly/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10601 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\Servo\src -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\LiquidCrystal\src -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\RobotIRremote\src C:\Users\Arttu\AppData\Local\Temp\build1377854603117688175.tmp\IRremote.cpp -o C:\Users\Arttu\AppData\Local\Temp\build1377854603117688175.tmp\IRremote.cpp.o

C:\Program Files\arduino-nightly/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10601 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\Servo\src -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\LiquidCrystal\src -IC:\Program Files\arduino-nightly\libraries\RobotIRremote\src C:\Users\Arttu\AppData\Local\Temp\build1377854603117688175.tmp\IRremoteTools.cpp -o C:\Users\Arttu\AppData\Local\Temp\build1377854603117688175.tmp\IRremoteTools.cpp.o

C:\Users\Arttu\AppData\Local\Temp\build1377854603117688175.tmp\IRremoteTools.cpp:5:16: error: 'TKD2' was not declared in this scope

^

Error compiling.

I know I don't actually need that RobotIRremote with UNO but I cant neither delete it since then I'm getting error that the RobotIRremote cant be found. So what should I do?

Thanking for your time,
Arttu

kukimsd

i use Uno board, Windows7 64-bit.
the comepile error message is 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp:5:16: error: 'TKD2' was not declared in this scope

maybe same problem.

CrossRoads

I'm not familiar with the Robot IR Remote.
Is TKD2 assigned a # somewhere?
The comment indicates a # such as 2,3,4...18, 19 would appear to be expected for an Uno.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

surya_s_m

hi every one,
i am using arduino1.6.1. when i am trying to compile lifa_base program,it is giving me error as :
"
H:\softwares\micro cntroller\arduino-1.6.1\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp:5:16: error: 'TKD2' was not declared in this scope
 int RECV_PIN = TKD2; // the pin the IR receiver is connected to".
please help me out with this problem .
thank you.
PAUL could you please help me out from this issue...

_ls_

As I figured it out is the problem with the Arduino IDE and the Labview library for arduino. It looks like that in arduino IDE 1.0.5-r2 everything works OK, but not with Arduino IDE 1.5.x-beta and latest IDE 1.6.4.

The solution to my problem was to use IDE 1.0.5-r2 and it worked fine. Probably they should update the Labview libraries.

Telluino

ArduinoEnthusiast

I have the same problem compiling a sketch that previously compiled OK, that is:
"'TKD2' was not declared in this scope" compiled on Windows/7 using v1.6.4 IDE for an Arduino UNO.

I think this github post: https://github.com/z3t0/Arduino-IRremote/issues/98
explains that it is an issue with "RobotIRremote-Library of Arduino IDE 1.0.6." and is being dealt with.

JosephINO

Sorry for resurrect this topic, but i want to post my solution to this problem:

erase all "IR's" libraries (from arduino nightly and from Documents>Arduino>libraries)

if you have the Cd search for IRremote.zip in 37 SENSOR KIT TUTORIAL FOR UNO (this is a example of MY cd, search on yours)

then in the Arduino IDE Program>Include Librarie>Add librarie.zip.. search for your IRremote.zip

that's all, in your code:
#include <IRremote.h>
#include <IRremoteInt.h>
"your code"

That was my solution, I hope helped someone

Go Up