Go Down

Topic: Change impulse signal to the straight signal (Read 4570 times) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

Statements with question marks on the end are hard to follow.

I gave you good advice from over 40 years in electronics, no one solution is better than another.

nexusprime

I agree, because this is exactly what i am searching for. i am very thankful for that advice!

raschemmel

Do you have any electronics experience ?
Arduino UNOs, Pro-Minis, ATMega328, ATtiny85, LCDs, MCP4162, keypads,<br />DS18B20s,74c922,nRF24L01, RS232, SD card, RC fixed wing, quadcopter

nexusprime

Novice, im still learning. I know the basics.

Wawa

Apr 07, 2015, 10:54 pm Last Edit: Apr 07, 2015, 11:01 pm by Wawa
Before Arduino times we did this with a simple cmos IC. e.g CD4538.
AFAIK, the circuit is called a "pulse stretcher".
A re-triggerable mono.
Like this.
Leo..

raschemmel

I think the software solution will be more flexible and precise ?
Statements with question marks on the end are hard to follow.
NexusPrime (is that from Star Trek?) FYI, "a stable signal" is called a logic HIGH or LOW, to distinguish it from a steady state analog signal. You can also call it a TTL signal.
TTL
Arduino UNOs, Pro-Minis, ATMega328, ATtiny85, LCDs, MCP4162, keypads,<br />DS18B20s,74c922,nRF24L01, RS232, SD card, RC fixed wing, quadcopter

nexusprime

Apr 07, 2015, 11:25 pm Last Edit: Apr 07, 2015, 11:26 pm by nexusprime
That i know and i am fighting with the code provided by Michael for hour and i cant get i to work. I corrected the letters, bracket and the semicolon. Tried in different configuration and nothing work. I am close to give up because i am working on this whole day without results. I tried also with the NE555 and finally failed. Probably i will pay somebody for do the code. I have a work and i cant spend all my time on this one thing because this is not a part of my work...

When i wrote more flexible i was talking about i dont need to change the elements, desoldier it and soldier back. Just need to pull the chip and make some changes in values.

according to the nick, i dont know. At first i wanted Nexus but in many places was unavible so decided to the nexusprime.

but i love the StarTrek, watched it all many times.

aarg

Apr 07, 2015, 11:44 pm Last Edit: Apr 07, 2015, 11:58 pm by aarg
That i know and i am fighting with the code provided by Michael for hour and i cant get i to work. I corrected the letters, bracket and the semicolon.
Well, I looked over the code and it should work. It's really simple logic. So look at your electronics.

Did you test it first with a simple switch and LED? Or try to plunk it into a car, with all the interface circuitry?
  ... with a transistor and a large sum of money to spend ...
Please don't PM me with technical questions. Post them in the forum.

nexusprime

I am testing this on the leonardo, inspecting it now.

nexusprime

Apr 08, 2015, 12:51 am Last Edit: Apr 08, 2015, 01:04 am by nexusprime
WORKING!!!!!

I left the leonardo and put it on Attiny85, at first there Was inverted logic, but after change high to low and low to high it is working flawlessly!!

There is something wrong with my leonardo, i will inspect it later.

Thanks guys for all Your support, it was a kind time to talk with all of You

I will commit that in my memory;)

Probably i will return but i hope with better knowledge.

TomGeorge

Apr 08, 2015, 04:13 am Last Edit: Apr 08, 2015, 04:13 am by TomGeorge
nexusprime.. Transformers..
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Grumpy_Mike

raschemmel

Grumpy_Mike

nexusprime

thats funny... i didnt know there is such hero like Nexus Prime, good to know.

Go Up