Go Down

Topic: Transformer Problems  (Read 2741 times) previous topic - next topic

TomGeorge

Hi,
What does it have printed on the top?
EE13 is the package style.

Tom....... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

SB_Technology

Gotta loves My grammar

SB_Technology

Nov 02, 2015, 03:06 am Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 03:09 am by SB_Technology
well i feel bad now but i took a working tv apart for parts and found two transformers the smaller one i would like to know how to wire it up if someone would not mind letting me know how to  the numbers on it are 00CPSA043 SA001X  SA 84LD remember im stupid and new looking to step it up even if just a little
Gotta loves My grammar

Paul_KD7HB

well i feel bad now but i took a working tv apart for parts and found two transformers the smaller one i would like to know how to wire it up if someone would not mind letting me know how to  the numbers on it are 00CPSA043 SA001X  SA 84LD remember im stupid and new looking to step it up even if just a little

I had to go back to your first post to understand how this is all related to Arduino. It's not, so good by!

SB_Technology

this post should be under General Electronics  :)
Gotta loves My grammar

mauried

Random transformers are very hard to do much with unless you know precisley what the transformer was designed for in the first place.
Its not really sensible to simply pull things apart to get the transformers from them unless you have a very specific task to do, and you know for sure that the transformer can perform that task.
Transformer part numbers dont provide any information about what the transformer is designed for.
If you can tell us what is the task you are trying to do, it may be possible to determine what sort of transformer you need.

SB_Technology

Nov 02, 2015, 05:10 am Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 06:12 am by SB_Technology
well its for a Hv cap i made and wanted to test and for a project i need the high volt cap to work with a volt multiplier i need to build i know since im newish to electronics i prob should not be using hv but i need it for a prototype  im trying to be a productive member of society and a bum no longer  :)
Gotta loves My grammar

mauried

Well, to be honest, I woudnt be playing around with anything hi voltage until I had a lot more experiance with basic electronics.
Too much to go wrong.

SB_Technology

Well i finally got one working and man its strong  :) and the smell i know the smells suppose to be not good for ya but still happy  :)  :)  :)
Gotta loves My grammar

Go Up