Go Down

Topic: Welcome to the Arduino Web Editor (Read 11622 times) previous topic - next topic

ballscrewbob

@ ernstc

As it stands my understanding is that it is meant for all.
And by that i include the many newcomers to "Arduino" who would probably quit if they had to start and learn VS etc.

For those much more advanced they already have better tools than either CREATE or the desktop IDE and in most cases can run them without much problem.

Its not a case of "How advanced can they make it" its how easy can they make it for transition from the regular IDE and still keep it simple.

As you yourself say it fits that bill just fine although there are more bits seeming to get added each week whether it be a tweak or and addition.

AM sure the dev team will take your thoughts onboard but there is quite the list of things to be done to it yet already.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

ghubaidahassani

waoo it so cool i lov this.
i'm a have  a problem with plugin. i have downloaded it and installed it but it still can't be founded.

ballscrewbob

But did you follow the superb guide HERE ?

There may also be some help in this post too

If you still have problems Start a new thread with as much detail as you can as mentioned in the second link.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

steve8428

This is a great add on to the Arduino environment. this makes programming on the move much easier and  can now keep all my sketches in one place. I love that you have added the facility to expand and collapse the code with the arrows to the side. This makes it much easier to work on big projects. Thank you

guardineer

The download for my Android tablet "Arduino Create...linux..." will not open on my Android tablet.
Is it not compatible?

ballscrewbob

Aug 26, 2018, 09:15 pm Last Edit: Aug 26, 2018, 09:16 pm by ballscrewbob
@guardineer

It is available for Windows, MAC, Linux and CHROMEBOOK but not for regular android.
If yours is a regular android tablet then Create will not currently work on that platform.

omertkod

ballscrewbob

Aug 29, 2018, 04:16 pm Last Edit: Aug 29, 2018, 04:17 pm by ballscrewbob
@omertkod

They do but you have to be specific about the FLAVOUR.
Look for the "CHANGE" option in the board drop down menu.

Then look for the grey down arrow in the flavour box and change it to suit your type of MEGA.

Also try to avoid USB 3.0 ports as they are known to have some issues with Arduino boards.

victorchan

I could not install successfully.
I have a board "Arduino uno" and my computer is window 10. so, I do not understand well, where is my problem..

thanks

Rogelio

ballscrewbob

@Rogelio

How did it fail ?
Details of what went wrong increase you chances of a fix.

Akashwaghmare210

My arduino uno is continually stay on and displays uploading error

ballscrewbob

@Akashwaghmare210

Please  read the posts at the top of this section and add DETAILS.
Nobody can help you without those.

FrankSchmidt

Please reply with link where I can post new question on Web Editor. I am not getting a port choice .

ballscrewbob

Oct 12, 2018, 12:05 am Last Edit: Oct 12, 2018, 12:09 am by ballscrewbob
Hi again Frank.

Click the small DOWN triangle in the BOARD box.

Select CHANGE and from there you should be able to match the board AND the COM port.

Depending on the board you choose you may also see FLAVOUR.
Quite often CLONES may require 328P (Old Bootloader) and some may just be 328P.

pert

Please reply with link where I can post new question on Web Editor. I am not getting a port choice .
You already have created two threads for that issue, and now you're hijacking this thread too:

Go Up