Go Down

Topic: Wemos A0 does not read voltage (Read 4583 times) previous topic - next topic

srozemuller

Thank you all for you're respone. I will check the soldering tonight and will post a clear picture (sorry missed that request).

The whole situation is soldered already. So im not able to use a breadboard anymore.

PaulRB

The whole situation is soldered already. So im not able to use a breadboard anymore.
The purpose of a breadboard is to test a circuit and check it works before you solder everything. If any of the components are faulty, you can easily swap them out.

srozemuller

The purpose of a breadboard is to test a circuit and check it works before you solder everything. If any of the components are faulty, you can easily swap them out.
I know, this is some additional functionality i didn't think of in the first place.

PaulRB

Oh, you were not using the A0 pin before.

Hopefully it's just faulty wiring. The fact that the analog input works connected to some points in the circuit and not others points to that.

srozemuller

Ok guys, it took some while. Very busy with moving to an another place. But finally had some time to troubleshoot. It was a poor connection to the A0. Now it is working fine.

Thank you al for your feedback. Learned a lot.

Go Up