Go Down

Topic: Matrix 7219 Counter with web interface reset button (Read 183 times) previous topic - next topic

chroma123

Hi! I want to set up a counter with Wemos D1 using four Max7219 matrix displays. It needs to have a web interface with a button for resetting the counter. I got them to work with plain text, and also scrolling text, but I don't have a clue how to make something that will reset on web button click.
Anyone, help?

PaulS

but I don't have a clue how to make something that will reset on web button click.
Have you looked at ANY of the server examples?
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

chroma123

Have you looked at ANY of the server examples?
Of course I have. :) I might have given a wrong impression. I have tested a few examples during the last years, which were working almost right out of the box - after a little altering of ports, credentials etc. But that aside, I don't feel I need to go into defense mode here. I just thought if someone knew of such code already out there doing exactly what I want, it would be preferred before starting from scratch implementing all those example elements into one working chunk. But I would be up for the task if no-one coincidentally knows more than what google has told me :) Thanks for understanding.

Go Up