Go Down

Topic: Anyone want to make some quick cash coding? (Read 212 times) previous topic - next topic

Lucky_Break

Hi, I am very new to this. I've tinkered and gotten it to work, but there is more to my project that I don't understand, and I need someone to dumb it down for me. Someone who can take the time to write the code, and explain in plain english what it is doing and why. 

Here's the project.  I have a Stepper Motor that is to lower an object from the ceiling above. it will be activated by a push button that turns it on.  In this object it will have blinking LED's that chase (think of Knight Rider's car Kit) back and forth.  It will lower to a certain height in the room (roughly lower 5 feet) all while blinking the LED's.  Then, after a set amount of time, the lights will stop, the motor will reverse the exact steps it fell, and the program will reset awaiting a new button input.  I would eventually like it if the button was a sequence of 4 buttons pressed in the right order which would begin the motor and lights.

I understand not everyone has the same hardware as I have.  So if anyone is at first willing to be hired, we can negotiate pay and how payment is made (I WILL NOT PAYPAL-too many times I've been hacked with that)

At that point, I can define my ports, which pins things will be assigned to, and colors of wires (I know this isn't necessary, but if in the notes it will help me build the stupid thing)

I'm not a cheapskate, but I won't get taken either.  I have a fair range in mind for pricing already.

please let me know
It all works in my head!

cedarlakeinstruments

Mar 02, 2019, 08:00 pm Last Edit: Mar 02, 2019, 08:01 pm by cedarlakeinstruments
1. This is a pretty simple basic project.
2. My minimum fee is $75. This fits into that. No idea if you think this is being "taken" or not, but that's what it takes to "get me out of bed."
3. I work by (a) giving you a fixed bid -- already done and (b) sending a PayPal invoice for the amount. Invoice can be paid by PayPal account or credit card, your choice and (c) providing you with tested, working code. Code includes notes on what connects to what pins, what adjustments are possible, etc.
3a. I will build all hardware and send a complete, working assembly at extra cost.
4. I don't take on projects I can't test without making that completely clear in the beginning.
5. Out of curiosity, how were you hacked through PayPal? I have used this payment method for years with clients ranging from Fortune 1000 corporations to individual artists looking for one offs and have never had a problem.
6. PM me if you want to discuss further.
Electronics and firmware/software design and assistance. No project too small

patduino

Hi Lucky_Break,

See PM.

Also, do you have any details on the stepper and plans to control it?
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Go Up