Rotary grinding tool, that ISN'T as loud as a fire-station klaxon horn

I used to have house filled of different boxes, all over the place. Now I broke the habit, went and bought shelves. And buy plastic storage boxes, all the same in bulk. I label the boxes, and they go on shelf. So now all stepper motors in one box, dc motors with encoders, another box. Belts, pullies, etcc... I have one for floppy drives, cd / dvd drives. I am finally happy to walk into the room, read a label and know they are all in one spot.

Dentists use sonic vibration tool now. Not even a bit to swap, just a hand-piece with a shaped blunt pick, that shakes fast to rumble the pain in my mouth.

I spent last 4 hours researching more. Pinned down a "nail drill". 12v dc handpiece, with a nice dc barrel jack, 6 inches. No fan, aluminum body and absolutely quiet. The drawback is the heat. It will heat up, but usually only need it for like 5 minutes most of the time. Variable speed controller, reverse and forward. At $20 if the heat becomes a problem I can afford 2 of these and just alternate using them.