Go Down

Topic: ERRORS WHILE INSTALLATION PROCESS OF FRITZING APPLICATION (Read 224 times) previous topic - next topic

Vaibhav2710

I am facing some problems in installation process for fritzing application on windows 7 ultimate 32 bit. i am having the error messages that i have attach to it
first of all i extracted all files then tried to run but getting these error messages
some help will be appreciated
i have installed 32 bit zip file of fritzing application.

thank you
Hi there this is vaibhav new to arduino. If I make any mistake i request you to forgive me

Robin2

Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Vaibhav2710

Sorry sir but this general discussion forum as I am getting my answers from fritzing forum so I posted here and forum have written this "Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board."
Hi there this is vaibhav new to arduino. If I make any mistake i request you to forgive me

manaan

It seems that your system is missing Visual C++ Redistributable Packages. Try downloading them from link down. Get the x86 package, cause your system is 32bit.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Robin2

Sorry sir but this general discussion forum as I am getting my answers from fritzing forum so I posted here and forum have written this "Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board."
Anything and everything about Arduinos!

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up