Go Down

Topic: Assembly kit for educators. how to make it attractive for teachers? (Read 450 times) previous topic - next topic

Fred_educati

I am in the process of creating an assembly kit, to build an Arduino controlled 8x8 LED display. Goal is to give this to schools, to stimulate adaptation of IoT etc in the educational curriculum.

See https://www.educati.ch/arduino-smile/

I have little doubt kids (11-14) like it or are able to assemble it, but do I wonder if teachers dare to do such a project or if it looks too complex.

Opinions? how to package this, present this so that teachers are happy to adopt it?

J-M-L

This seems more like a soldering and assembly exercise... what's the pedagogical value? you would need to have various use cases for the led matrix bundle sensors or something (and driving 64 LEDs this way is not the most intuitive programming)

I don't see the market.
Hello - Please do not PM me for help,  others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums.
Bonjour Pas de messages privés SVP, postez dans le forum directement pour que ça profite à tous

Go Up