Go Down

Topic: Arduino Ethernet W5100 device stops responding after a few days (Read 64 times) previous topic - next topic

govind1992

I am running a simple web server (static IP) based on the default web server example, which is occasionally interrupted by an external input (eg. RFID reader) which sends data as a client to another server in the local network and starting the server again. the device runs as intended for a few days but then stops responding to pin inputs, accessing the server page seems to get it back online (not sure about this) otherwise I am forced to manually reset when this happens.

Could using Serial Print(used during the debugging stage) without connecting a serial monitor be the issue?

J-M-L

the device runs as intended for a few days but then stops responding to pin inputs
what does it mean ?

Could using Serial Print(used during the debugging stage) without connecting a serial monitor be the issue?
No (unless you have an Arduino with "native USB" port and waiting for the opening of the connexion and you happen to do
Code: [Select]
while (!Serial);  just before)

are you using the String class / running low in memory ?
Hello - Please do not PM me for help,  others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums.
Bonjour Pas de messages privés SVP, postez dans le forum directement pour que ça profite à tous

Go Up