Go Down

Topic: Pololu Maestro controller 12 servo to Arduino Nano and bluetooth (Read 279 times) previous topic - next topic

gerhardnell3

I have a pololu Maestro controller 12 servo's. I connect it to Arduino nano. Pins i use is 11 and 10 for rx and tx to pololu maestro. Then i connect HC06 Bluetooth to RX TX from bluetooth to arduino nano rx and tx. So, i use pololu control centre to make a sequence to move forward. (Hexapod with 4 Legs). Utility i use to control this is android application and this is the (link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=braulio.calle.bluetoothRCcontroller&hl=en). I can not figure this one out. Is there any help out there. PLS.

PaulS

I can not figure this one out.
What can't you figure out?
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

vinceherman

And I just want to throw this out there in the beginning - I think you need to change your approach.
Rather than tackle the entire project in one effort, I think you should break it down and test individual pieces.

That way you can confirm that you have the relevant hardware wired up properly and you understand the code that drives it.  Each successful test of an individual component gives you a building block to use to build your full project.

Go Up