Go Down

Topic: Executing command: exec:not started (Read 108 times) previous topic - next topic

Borja_Arduino

Hello

I have a problem that I have not had so far with the Arduino Editor. >:(
At the end of the compilation the software gives me this alarm that had never come out to me.
In bar in red color.

-------EXECUTING COMMAND: EXEC: NOT STARTED------

Programming with: Serial

Flashing with command:C:/Users/JAUZI 24/.arduino-create/arduino/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/bin/avrdude.exe -CC:/Users/JAUZI 24/.arduino-create/arduino/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega2560 -cwiring -PCOM15 -b115200 -D -Uflash:w:C:/Users/JAUZI2~1/AppData/Local/Temp/arduino-create-agent039912010/Pruebas_texto_Adafruit.hex:i

What could be it

Best Regards

Borja

pert

• When you encounter an error, you'll see a button  that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window at the bottom of the Arduino Web Editor. Click that button.
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum's code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press "Ctrl + V". This will paste the error between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

If the text exceeds the forum's 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the "Reply" button here, you will see an "Attachments and other settings" link.

Go Up