Go Down

Topic: Web editor - cannot upload  (Read 125 times) previous topic - next topic

HansBischoff

Hello, the web editor compiles well but it does not upload to my Uno board. Your help would be great !! I am using Windows 10 and it worked this morning but stopped uploading now.

pert

There is a known issue with uploading in the Arduino Web Editor:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=610868.0
Please click the "Receive Emails" button at the link above to get notifications of updates in that thread. There are now many threads about this issue and it's easiest for us to update only one dedicated thread for the issue.

ballscrewbob

We released a new version of Create Agent that should fix this issue. You can check if you have it by clicking on the icon in the traybar and see that it says "Agent Version 1.1.86-5c199c1".

If by any change your Create Agent doesn't update itself, uninstall and reinstall it.

If you still have problems with this new version please let us know.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

ballscrewbob

Quick note to all affected.

You may have to temporarily disable you antivirus or similar and maybe even install as Administrator.
There might be a false positive on some antivirus.

Bob.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up