Problem when uploading a new sketch

Hello everyone! We've just started working on a school project on Arduino Genuino Zero (sodaq). We uploaded our first sketch successfully, however, whenever we try to upload a new one, it's just not working. We also tried holding and pressing the reset button as we've read at other forum posts.
I uploaded the verbose output here. We also tried uploading to all serial ports.

Thanks!

I don't see any error in that output?

Does the IDE report that the upload failed?

DrAzzy:
I don't see any error in that output?

Does the IDE report that the upload failed?

No, it always compiles and uploads successfully...

It may be that the sketch is working, but just not doing what you expect it to. Try uploading File > Examples > 01.Basics > Blink. Does it make the LED blink?

pert:
It may be that the sketch is working, but just not doing what you expect it to. Try uploading File > Examples > 01.Basics > Blink. Does it make the LED blink?

I don't think that could be it, because the buzzer still works, just as we programmed it in the first sketch. However, I'm gonna try it once I get home, then. Thanks!

If you have a fault , as suggested go back to basics to eliminate possibilities .
As said load the blink example and see if that works - if it does the problem is your sketch.