Go Down

Topic: Anybody find those FGMOSes? (Read 710 times) previous topic - next topic


Hey guys,
So I am on a quest and have been for a while where I want to get a couple of those FGMOS units that you can hot electron inject to store a bit
just for educational purposes but I can't find them any where using numerous google searches. Can someone give me a link where I may buy one of these ?
Like just one of them not a whole eeprom or anything. Just a place where I can buy them in individual units.

Thanks a lot!


Can't you use an IGBT it does practicaly the same?
pulse on
pulse off


Thanks! I think that I was just plugging in the wrong terminology into mouser and google. This would be non volatile right?

Go Up