Go Down

Topic: Pressure Sensors MS5611 MS5803 (Read 66931 times) previous topic - next topic

vishalgmeshram

Dear friends
  While using the same code for MS5803
I have came across one difficulty.
I have kept the ckt in the lab for almost 24 hrs the ckt gives proper reading for temp pressure and altitude. But during night hrs As the temp  changes the altitude readings also changes . Which is not expected. Kindly suggest the improvements.

mikb55

If you are calculating altitude from air pressure then you need to know the effective sea level pressure at your location in real-time as it changes hour by hour due to the weather.

vishalgmeshram

If you are calculating altitude from air pressure then you need to know the effective sea level pressure at your location in real-time as it changes hour by hour due to the weather.
I am using Atmospheric Pressure 101.57. which I found on Nagpur weather station. 

But the issue is " the change in the altitude,  according to me no matter what the change in temperature or pressure is,  the altitude should always remain same .  If the sensor is moved up down it should show the changes accordingly,.

wvmarle

Altitude is calculated using the air pressure.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

Go Up