Collaboration project

cyclegadget:
You might have better luck getting a collaborator if you offered some kind of trade for their time. For example, you will probably need a Uno or a custom Arduino for your project so, a good offer might be...For x amount of development the collaborator gets x amount of hardware. It is good that you have a "dangling carrot" to reach for but, if the carrot is not reached the collaborator will lose benefit.

Please don't think I am trying to shoot your idea down, it just takes a lot of work to develop a project.

I hope you have success, good luck.

Thanks.

This is not a hardware only project. I will be spending considerable time with developing and maintaining the required PC software which is relatively complex. This is my investment and a collaborator would have to be prepared to invest in a few Arduinos plus other components for the prototypes, and of course their time. It might sound risky but I am already working in this specific field, have been doing so for 10 years, and have a good understanding of the market potential. I would certainly not suggest anything like this or waste my own time if I did not firmly believe it was feasible.

EDIT: I see now this should perhaps have been posted under Gigs and Collaborations instead. Sorry for that.