Go Down

Topic: [SOLVED]What is this component called and how do I connect it to my arduino? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic


Hey guys, one of my friends recently gave an arduino with some components.

Among those components I found this:

I'm not sure what it is and how to use it and I have no clue where to connect the 3 pins on my arduino.
So I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance :)

Go Up