Go Down

Topic: [MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC (Read 619123 times) previous topic - next topic

hole

Any chance that the serial improvements, especially the reset feature, will move to the current 1.6 release?

fwilip

I'm new to arduino so any help would be much appreciated. 

I've just installed version 1.6.1 and have not been able to find the arduino.inf driver for my new UNO board anywhere.

I'm hoping this will work...   

nid69ita

I'm new to arduino so any help would be much appreciated.  

I've just installed version 1.6.1 and have not been able to find the arduino.inf driver for my new UNO board anywhere.

I'm hoping this will work...  
Impossible. What kind of Arduin Uno ? Original or chinese with other USB chip (CH304)  ??
my name is IGOR, not AIGOR

joelamos

It would be very useful if this IDE supported high DPI screens. Namely, the button icons should be provided at multiple resolutions. Here's what the IDE looks like on my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.

Sembazuru

It would be very useful if this IDE supported high DPI screens. Namely, the button icons should be provided at multiple resolutions. Here's what the IDE looks like on my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
That is an issue with the underlying IDE. I'm up to 1.6.3 (official from .cc, though I still go back to 1.0.5ERW for a few things) and the new library and board managers use the same font size as the tabs. I have to fire up Microsoft magnifier to comfortably read them on my high-resolution Dell Precision M4800.

Techhack

Greetings,

I am running an Arduino Uno on a Dell laptop that is running Windows 7. About a week ago the Uno would not connect to the laptop and the error message said that COM3 was not found.

I have searched this forum and the web and found your enhanced version. I uninstalled the earlier version and installed yours. I left all of the driver boxes checked and let the installation complete. But still my Uno can't find the COM3 port.

I tried installing the legacy port but that didn't work. In fact, Uno does not show up at all in Device Manager.

I tried booting the laptop with the Uno plugged in but still nothing

Any ideas on how I can get the COM connection back and running?

Thanks in advance for your help!

abrahao1988

Open the CMD and type MODE, this command show you the serial ports avaliable in OS.
In some cases the windows changes the serial port to another number.
Sorry for bad english.

Raphango

eried

Any chance we could get an "Arduino ERW 1.7.6?"
is there an updated version?
Not really, not much free time, and I don't think there is much things to add to the official version nowadays :D
My website: http://ried.cl

scanet

Hi,
thanks for your precedent work.
As I agree that the offcial version is quite complete, it is not totally portable...
Could you just tell me where I can change it ?

Thanks for helping.

scanet

The default folder where Arduino saves its file, the 'sketch' containing librairies, mode, etc....

The Arduino IDE isn't totatlly portable for USB key usage.

eried

The default folder where Arduino saves its file, the 'sketch' containing librairies, mode, etc....

The Arduino IDE isn't totatlly portable for USB key usage.
Ahh, well if you want to edit the sourcecode, then look for "prefs.txt"
My website: http://ried.cl

Go Up