[MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC

daverin:
This Program is AWESOME!!!!!! So much better than the original!!!!!

Could you guys try and create a version that allows the changing of the background colour and changing of the font colours. (similar to jgrasp)

:slight_smile:

Thanks daverin! Pepsi is a cola drink :slight_smile: (it is like the Enhanced version of the Coca cola)

konsarna:
hi
maybe it sounds stupid but I want to ask we only download and install just one of the three recommendations that appear in the first site right?
I have windows 8 and I am getting a message avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 I was expecting it would be resolved but nothing hApened any idea??
thanx indeed

The error you are reporting it is too generic, the board is not responding, if is properly installed and visible as a com port to windows, then it might be something in the board itself (firmware).

lewtwo:
Looks nice. I will certainly give this a go ...
however I do not think I would refer to anything that requires " .Net Framework 4.0 " as lite.

Mircorsofts's runtime environment is huge and requires updating (full replacement) on a monthly basis.

The .Net framework never changes or updates, every version is completely isolated. You can see every version you have in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework

I know it is big (not sure if ~100 MB is 'big' for today's standards) but makes much pleasant the addition of things to the IDE, so I really don't want to remove it (I can, but that requires re-coding some small additions in Java).