Arduino 0021 is available!

As news is 'halted' not sure where this goes anymore...

Arduino 0021 is here. Deja-Vu anyone?

Fixes the PWM bug on the Uno boards. I don't think anything else has changed...

http://code.google.com/p/arduino/downloads/list

Mowcius

release notes here. Seems to only be three minor changes

They bypassed version 0020 on Linux, there was a delay which was long enough to jump a version. I suppose I'd better check out 0021.

Although as the changes from 0019 are all about the new boards (other than a new Icon) I may just leave it.........

...ANOTHER IDE upgrade?? Lol. Whilst TI was making my launchpad, the Arduino team made 3 new IDE versions...

CHANGED ICON ? is it good ? or they simply had changer it to the infinity symbol ?

CHANGED ICON ? is it good ? or they simply had changer it to the infinity symbol ?

Infinity symbol with a + and - in it. Nothing particually impressive.

Mowcius

looks like robot boobs ;D

looks like robot boobs

HAHAHA ;D

Actually the icon looks to me like engineering types trying to be artistic types and of course failing. :wink:

Lefty

I have since re-designed my duinoaday logo to kinda include the new arduino logo.

It is a rough mockup on paint and I am going to get one of my graphic design-type friends to sort it out for me :slight_smile:

Actually the icon looks to me like engineering types trying to be artistic types and of course failing.

Well they got a design company to sort all the new design out for them. :smiley:

Mowcius

I like the logo :-[