Arduino Tlc5940 daisy chain

Hi. I try control RGB led with Tlc5940 and it work, but I want do this with more LED so I try daisy chain Tlc5940 and it want work. It start repeat everything on 1st 2nd ..... all pins and brightness. In description I read if you want daisy chain Tlc5940 you must change something in config.h and delete some file. But I cant find that file or I doing something bad.
I use Tlc5940 library link: http://code.google.com/p/tlc5940arduino/downloads/detail?name=Tlc5940_r014_2.zip

Can somebody help me with my problem ?

n3kx:
Hi. I try control RGB led with Tlc5940 and it work, but I want do this with more LED so I try daisy chain Tlc5940 and it want work. It start repeat everything on 1st 2nd ..... all pins and brightness. In description I read if you want daisy chain Tlc5940 you must change something in config.h and delete some file. But I cant find that file or I doing something bad.
I use Tlc5940 library link: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

Can somebody help me with my problem ?

There's a section on that page labelled "Code Documentation"...

All the options for the library are located in tlc_config.h, including NUM_TLCS, what pins to use, and the PWM period. After changing tlc_config.h, be sure to delete the Tlc5940.o file in the library folder to save the changes.

Did you follow those instructions?

".o", object files, are compiled pieces of the program and can be deleted any time between compiles because they will be rebuilt. They're telling you to delete the compiled .o file so it will be recompiled with the new changes... although I didn't realize that was necessary (should be automatic?).

although I didn't realize that was necessary (should be automatic?).

It has been automatic since Arduino IDE version 0.18. You no longer get or need to delete the object file.

There is a variable that sets the number of chips.