Go Down

Topic: Due pinout diagram (Read 459839 times) previous topic - next topic

kvadrug

Thank you for very helpful diagram.
Almost all pins are marked as digital. Does it mean that I can use all of them with digitalRead/Write and interrupts?

christian_oei

hi all
I have a project to read PT-100 using arduino due. but the problem is the bit value from analog is not constant
I hope someone from this forum can give me some explanation

australianoz

The editable pdf is fantastic. Thanx mate. Much appreciated your work. Top notch

eliascor

Hi Graynomad :)
What application did you use for drawing the diagram?
It looks nice, thanks.

hibaS128

bonjour

comment on rajoute l'atmegaS128 sur mini.menu.cpu ? merci

BillyHagen

Thanks for the creation! Your work is truly great! I presuppose that you are a genius:)

danish_1419

Can anyone please help me out with the method of connecting arduino due board with LMP91000evm.

LMI1

Information about DUE SPI is confusing. One problem I found today is in the schematic. MOSI text is on the + 5V pin. In this link https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/SPIit is correct I hope. All this creates a lot of posts.

Hello, I am new to here, appreciate if any gent knows the right ling to the 'DUE Pin Diagram'. I see the links on the first page of this thread is gone...
Thanks in ahead.
Chy

Hester74

Links to pinouts not working. Please fix.

ard_newbie

Since the links provided by Graynomad come from his own site (www.robgray.com), you should email him directly on his web site.

graynomad

I have just been alerted to the fact that all the links are broken. I recently had to clean up my server and it seems that there was some collateral damage :(

Unfortunately the files in question are NOT in my backed up data, why I have no idea, but I'll try to find versions in other locations and re-instate them.
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

SYEDFAIZAN

hello guys!

i am connecting arduino due i2c1 with my dac mcp4725 but dnt know how to use i2c1 .its working fine on i2c but i need multiple.

ard_newbie

Dec 20, 2018, 06:52 am Last Edit: Dec 20, 2018, 06:52 am by ard_newbie
This is not the right place to post this thread (no link with the Graynomad pinout diagram). Ask the mod to transfer your post to the DUE threads.

graynomad

Dec 20, 2018, 12:25 pm Last Edit: Dec 20, 2018, 12:25 pm by graynomad
I think that all files except Gogol's editable version have been restored. I can't find Gogol's file anywhere, if he's still a member maybe he has a copy.
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Go Up