Go Down

Topic: Myoware Muscle Sensor (Read 117 times) previous topic - next topic

FirdauzAdam

Haiii everyone. Im new here

I want to ask, my Muscle sensor keep detected signal even i dont place in my bisep. Can anyone know why?

AWOL

Given what you've told us?

I shouldn't think so.

Idahowalker

Apr 23, 2019, 01:47 pm Last Edit: Apr 23, 2019, 01:50 pm by Idahowalker
Haiii everyone. Im new here

I want to ask, my Muscle sensor keep detected signal even i dont place in my bisep. Can anyone know why?
How do you know the muscle sensor keeps the detected signal, even when not on your bicep?  Do you have something like a uController that takes the measurements from the sensor and display them to a screen or are you just using the led's on the sensor as indicators that the sensor has kept your bicep data? If the sensor is keeping your bicep data independent of a uController then Myoware has a nice web site that you can ask that question. Also, is it the nature of the sensor too keep data after a disconnect?  If it is the uController that is keeping the data, I'd say there is something wrong with the code after line 3, of the code you posted. Also, looking at the wiring diagram, that you posted, you wired the sensor incorrectly.

Or have you looked at the sensors spec sheet, by entering some words into an internet search engine; like "myoware muscle sensor spec sheet" to find that you may be experiencing normal operations?

AdvancerTechnologies

This is inherent behavior due to the input pins being in a floating state when not connected to a muscle.

Go Up