Go Down

Topic: programmer is not responding- UNO (Read 923 times) previous topic - next topic

kenmor

My system
Mac, running OS 10.6.8

After uploading different sketches several times ( over 5 ) successfully, I got the message

---------------
       Problem uploading to board
       Binary sketch size: 1260
bytes (of a 32256 byte maximum
       avrdude: stk500_recv():
programmer is not responding
---------------
(see below for full info)  when I tried to upload any program.

It happened first when I was working on a program of mine.  When the problem occurred, then I switched to the 'Fade' program supplied.  Always the same message.

Then I re-installed the Arduino application on my Mac and tried to upload and run 'blink', same result, see attachment.

The Arduino still runs the program I last successfully uploaded.  I can tell, since it is a test one using the onboard LED in a particular flashing sequence.

Anyone have some idea what I can do to recover use of the Arduino?

ken
-----------------------------------
Binary sketch size: 1252 bytes (of a 32256 byte maximum)
/Users/kenmor/Library/Favorites/   -DESKTOP--/   phi in a box/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -C/Users/kenmor/Library/Favorites/   -DESKTOP--/   phi in a box/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -v -v -v -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -P/dev/tty.Bluetooth-PDA-Sync -b115200 -D -Uflash:w:/var/folders/PC/PCCJzooEETi3VNeIY35V0E+++TI/-Tmp-/build7314901126737428685.tmp/sketch_dec28a.cpp.hex:i

avrdude: Version 5.4-arduino, compiled on Oct  9 2007 at 11:20:31
         Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/

System wide configuration file is "/Users/kenmor/Library/Favorites/   -DESKTOP--/   phi in a box/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf"
         User configuration file is "/Users/kenmor/.avrduderc"
         User configuration file does not exist or is not a regular file, skipping

Using Port            : /dev/tty.Bluetooth-PDA-Sync
         Using Programmer      : stk500v1
         Overriding Baud Rate  : 115200
avrdude: Send: 0 [30]   [20]
avrdude: ser_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: Send: Q [51]   [20]
avrdude: ser_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding

DillyDog

I'm getting almost the exact same response. I'm using a brand-new genuine Uno, I've re-downloaded the Arduino software and I still can't upload. I'm running OS X 10.8.2 by the way. Whatever can the problem be?

Cheers All and Happy Christmas!

westfw

Using Port            : /dev/tty.Bluetooth-PDA-Sync

That doesn't look right...

Go Up