Where can I find the Complete Reference?

There are many functions listed in the reference page ( Arduino - Home ) and its subpages , however, that page does not seem to cover all the functions available.
For example, the functions of asin(), acos(),atan() and log() are allavailable in the arduin software, but not listed in the pages.
So i think maybe there are some functions those are useful, but i even don't know they are available.

So is there a page that lists all the available functions in this website? or can I find them C++ reference books?

So is there a page that lists all the available functions in this website?

No.

or can I find them C++ reference books?

No.

A C book will list just about everything that you could use, and, of course, a bunch of stuff you can't. You need to look at each function, and decide if it makes sense on a single-threaded, no operating system, microcontroller. popen(), for instance, does not make sense.

When the thought "Hey should be a function that could do this for me" crosses your mind, simple google it and I'm sure you can find a C/C++ reference for the function. As PaulS said, however, you need to keep in mind whether the function makes sense for such a device.

One useful resource for the deeper parts of the runtime library is the avr-libc documentation:

http://nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/

Best,

-br

ruan-qiang:
There are many functions listed in the reference page ( Arduino - Home ) and its subpages , however, that page does not seem to cover all the functions available.
For example, the functions of asin(), acos(),atan() and log() are allavailable in the arduin software, but not listed in the pages.
So i think maybe there are some functions those are useful, but i even don't know they are available.

So is there a page that lists all the available functions in this website? or can I find them C++ reference books?

The arduino reference covers mostly the functions that they created specifically for the arduino platform. For more general purpose functions library support is included from AVR Libc open sourced project which is part of the tool chain that the arduino IDE includes. The functions you asked about should be in the math.h file. Here is a listing of such libraries from the AVR Libc web site:

http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/modules.html

Lefty

Thank you !
i'm a beginner of Arduino , so I think I can just read and practise more , to enrich my experience

Thank you all for the advises O(?_?)O