how to run one sketch on multiple arduinos

Hello, I am working on a Robatic Arm project, which is going to have 5 dc motors and 1 servo.
We have motor drivers for the dc motors
We also have 3 Arduino minis.
The reason why wee need to have the motors connected to more then one arduino is because there isn't enough pwms on the arduino, spacialy since timer 0 has no pwm.

Ok so my question is how to go about running one program on 3 or more arduinos, how do i go about connecting them, and how do i go about writing the code, For example if i am setting a Int FSR=A0 which boards A0 will it be?

How do you run the same program on three different computers? If you move the mouse on one computer, which cursor moves? A little thought would answer your questions.

You can't and the one that the code is running on.

Arduino form what i know is not a computer, but i think there might be a slave master configuration i can do.
Thanks for your input chief.

Khoy:
Arduino form what i know is not a computer, but i think there might be a slave master configuration i can do.
Thanks for your input chief.

We it is a computer, in that you write a specific program for it and upload the code into the chip for program execution. Taking one larger sketch that performs many tasks and breaking it up into one or a few individual tasks running on multiple arduino computers and having the computers communicate with each other to coordinate their individual tasks is not an easy application. It can be done and has been done by some but make no mistake it is an advanced project to undertake.

Lefty