Go Down

Topic: Don't Feed The Trolls (Read 3396 times) previous topic - next topic

cmiyc

Just a gentle reminder that feeding the trolls (which I am guilty myself) is never advised.

If we all stop feeding the latest one, then he'll get bored and go away.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

MurMan

It took all my inner strength yesterday not to feed him...   ;)

macegr

They use all their inner strength to feed us....
Unique RGB LED Modules and Arduino shields: http://www.macetech.com/store

retrolefty

But but but think of the children.

Osgeld

now you have me wondering whom
http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?action=unread;boards=2,3,4,5,67,6,7,8,9,10,11,66,12,13,15,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,86,87,89,1;ALL

cmiyc

now you have me wondering whom

Look through Bar Sport.  It won't take long to spot him.  He made over 100 posts in less than 24 hours.  Replying to nearly everything he could find, mostly with non-sense.  When he got bored of that, he started making new posts (and polls.)
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

jezuz

Why is it that we have a thread like this, in response to a person like this, at least once a month here. Why can't we all just get along !? :'(

cowjam

Why is it that we have a thread like this, in response to a person like this, at least once a month here. Why can't we all just get along !?

Do we? It's the first one I've seen.

newman

There was a discussion on this by AlphaBeta ( long before i came  ;) )
we could probably somehow get it implemented  :-?

Imahilus

First time I've seen a serial offender like this since I came here.
There have been others, but after getting 2+ non-happy posts, they left.

This one is.. tenacious..

Jeremy1998

Notice that since you posted this, he has not made one more post... And he stopped at EXACTLY 150...

GrooveFlotilla

Some people are like Slinkies.

Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Jeremy1998

jezuz

Do we? It's the first one I've seen.

Yes, we've ostracized a couple of people since my joining 2 years ago.

cowjam

One a year is a bit different to one a month ;)

Go Up