Go Down

Topic: help with sanguino processing (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

badri89

hi i successfully interfaced lm35 with my sanguino board. then thought of seeing the output visually. i downloaded arduino processing and saved it in to the sanguino folder\libraries. first i downloaded std firmdata in to my board. then i went to file->preferences and selected desktop\arduino-0017\sanguino software\libraries\arduino (processing folder) and from that i selected a sample program given as arduino input. when i tried to upload it is giving error as

error: 'import' does not name a type In function 'void setup()':  In function 'void draw()':

pls tell me how to do this..thanx in advance

PaulS

i downloaded arduino processing

Arduino and Processing are two different applications.

saved it in to the sanguino folder\libraries.

Why? Try downloading again in its own folder.

i went to file->preferences and selected desktop\arduino-0017\sanguino software\libraries\arduino (processing folder) and from that i selected a sample program given as arduino input. when i tried to upload it is giving error as

error: 'import' does not name a type In function 'void setup()':  In function 'void draw()':

Parts of this make no sense. Processing sketches are not opened using File + Preferences.

Are you doing this in Processing? Or are you doing this in Arduino?

This post does not belong in Bar Sport, by the way.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

badri89

Dec 25, 2010, 08:29 pm Last Edit: Dec 25, 2010, 09:02 pm by badri89 Reason: 1
actually i was following the tutorial given in this page:

http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Interfacing/Processing

sorry i got confused..now i downloaded processing..and tried to run processing ide..wen i click..its not running...help me out please...

badri89

hi when i try to open processing ide its giving as java 6 nt installed...but ive already installed it..i couldnt find the problem

PaulS

Perhaps you could install Processing directly from http://www.processing.org.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

Go Up