Go Down

Topic: Control Livolo switches / Livolo switch library (Read 180862 times) previous topic - next topic

seagorf7

Mar 25, 2014, 10:11 am Last Edit: Mar 26, 2014, 01:34 pm by seagorf7 Reason: 1
hi guys,
thnks for your work

i got my livolo to work thru vocal using android phone, pretty impressive. i used app inventor from the mit to create the app ( no coding)

i also found a IR and RF decoder very nice coz would create a arduino sketch to  repoduce almost any wave
( didn t get it going right yet, when i send a code i decoded, i get another code...)
for thosee getting an error at int message_code_start_816[0]       = {3}; change the 0 to the nymber of colums you got between  { } then it compiles...

check it it worth it
http://sequencedecoder.weebly.com/sequencedecoder.html

Fantt

Hi to all! really require your help! I bought kopou switches and try to manage them with the arduino. Tried to alter the code https://github.com/platenspeler/LamPI-1.9/blob/master/receivers/kopou/kopou.cpp for arduino, but the result can be got :) anyone have a working sketch for arduino for these switches?

Fantt

May 04, 2014, 12:44 pm Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:12 am by Fantt Reason: 1
Also, the manufacturer sent me a signal circuit breakers , may be it can help?

purceno

Hello Purceno,
I tried with versions dimmer and is working with the buttons you just interfacciarti dimmers, memory should use the button 5/6, however, control tonight and let you know. The only thing that you have and find ways to manage the rise time and dropped to be able to take full advantage.

Hello icofjm

Do you know what code the remote control sends to dimmer+ and dimmer- ?

Thank you

CalDude

Has anyone seen this? Thoughts?  Total BS?
Guy using a livolo switch supposedly a zwave application detected the switch press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clEKeWASCFU

torinnguyen

May 18, 2014, 08:16 pm Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:24 pm by torinnguyen Reason: 1
I figured out a pattern for the Remote ID to be used with this library.

Fullsize remote ID has this pattern: remoteID = 1 + N*3;
where N is any integer number you choose starting from 0 to 21884 (so that the output doesn't exceed 65535)
the result are as examples: 1,4,7,10,13,...,6400,6403,6406....
Mini remote ID is the rest of the numbers besides the fullsize ID ones.

You have to use the correct keycodes (listed below) for the correct type of remote, otherwise it doesn't work at all.

Keycodes for fullsize remote
#1: 0, #2: 96, #3: 120, #4: 24, #5: 80, #6: 48, #7: 108, #8: 12, #9: 72; #10: 40, #OFF: 106

Keycodes for Mini remote
#A: 8, #B: 16, #C: 56, #OFF (a.k.a #D): 42

torinnguyen

May 18, 2014, 08:22 pm Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:26 pm by torinnguyen Reason: 1

Has anyone seen this? Thoughts?  Total BS?
Guy using a livolo switch supposedly a zwave application detected the switch press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clEKeWASCFU

I'm the guy that hacked this. If you don't think it's real, it's your choice.
It's not my duty to explain it to you how it works.

Btw, this is off topic, we are talking about Arduino + Livolo here, nothing to do with ZWave.

Arank

Great job guys.

There is anyway to see if the livolo switches are on or off from arduino?

torinnguyen

Great job guys.

There is anyway to see if the livolo switches are on or off from arduino?

It's not possible wirelessly because Livolo switch doesn't contain a transmitter.

However, if you open up the Livolo switch, you'll able to tap on the LED pins on their microcontroller & connect it to Digital Input on Arduino. It's not a very clean solution though.

pronsta

hi,

I managed to control my livolo switches using my arduino uno thanks to you guys! have two questions.

1. How can I print the binary or hex command to turn of the lights and on?
2. I have a ninja block and can I just use the RF hex or binary command code to turn on and off the lights? 

thank you in advance

iambenq

hi winnaing

It's really like the noise and difficult to find the code :(

hi spch
As I said earlier, I have purchased koti light switch. It is working perfect.
After I received fsk transmitter and receiver, I tried to decode them. Again, I have no talent to interpret their code properly.
I used Goldwave software to decode. Can you help me to have a look the wave file that I captured?
There are 3 files. kotiT is captured transmitted code only, kotiR is feedback signal from light switch and kotiTR is combined transmitter+feedback signal.
My opinion on this switch is that it is better then Livolo, in terms of design and functionality. In addition, it send back status signal.
Everybody who work with rf transmitter/receiver know that sending rf signal is not reliable. If we know the status of the receiver, it is perfect.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

cssmcp

First of all , For nice share thanks a lot . As much as I can what is written've tried to read english everything :)I have LIVOLO switc available,I provide remote control so far so great

However , I want to ask some questions

1 - The switch, How can I find that remote ID ?.So far I've found through trial and error.Well if I plug a lot of switch Can I preset remote ID Every switch?
2 - Each switch the shutdown command to a different drive? I'm using Currently shutdown id = "106" and ? can close only the one switch, If I were plug more than one switch and when I send "106" Command from RF transmitter the switch ,that all open position switches close did?
3 - Look far as I up to 9 hard code the assignment I can .15-20 units LIVOLO switches if I have if for each separate programming think I could do. (Each one remote id of different and shutdown remote was in a different way)

spch

Hi cssmcp,

I'm not sure if I got you right, but here are my thoughts.

Most important: Livolo switches accept commands only from paired remotes. So you will have to pair each switch with remote you want to use.

In case you want to find out remote ID of an existing hardware remote use daleldalel's code. You will need Arduino and 433 MHz receiver for this.

In case you are not sure what remote ID is good for your switches, consult brilliant discovery by torinnguyen.

You can pair any compatible Livolo switch with any valid remote ID (both hardware or software emulated). Just put your switch in learning mode and press corresponding button on hardware remote or send command using Arduino and Livolo library. Switch then should accept command and pair with remote or its emulation.

"All off" command (106) is good for any number of switches wich are paired with certain remote. In case switch is not paired with remote that you use to send "All off" (106) command, it will ignore command.

There are several ways out in case you have more switches than number of buttons on the remote:

1) You can group some switches so that one button of the remote switches on or off several switches at once.

2) You can use different room buttons on full sized hardware remote (that will give you about 30 switch buttons).

3) You can emulate almost as many as you like remotes with Arduino and Livolo library.

spch

Hi pronsta,

Sorry for super long delay with answer.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "print binary or hex code to switch..." because I'm not sure where you intend to print this code. There must be some end point for that, right?

In theory, you can do this for sure, but you will have to build your own Livolo control library that accepts binary or hex code and thranslates it into proper sequence for RF transmission. That is exactly what my implementation of Livolo library does and it is (as you can see) pretty straightforward.

I did my best to make its use as simple as multiplying 2 by 2. That is why it accepts binary remote IDs and switch command codes.

ps. In case you wanted to print hex/binary to RF transmitter - no, that won't work. You need a software layer to translate code into switch command in accordance with Livolo protocol.

Go Up