Go Down

Topic: ABC - Arduino Basic Connections (Read 156966 times) previous topic - next topic

pighixxx

Another taste  :smiley-mr-green:
This is the book page:

and the on-line content:

The components list

The breadboard

The board connections

Code examples

Open the picture in another window for large pic dimensions.

larryd

You do great work on these sheets, but using your web site leaves something to be desired.
Getting around the site is painful, oh so painful.

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

pighixxx

Thank you LarryD!
There is a HUGE overhaul planned for the near future, I'm dedicating more time to it now, stay tuned! :)

pighixxx

May 16, 2017, 10:59 am Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 04:15 pm by pighixxx

I'm super excited to announce that after months of hard work, my latest book, ABC: Basic Connections is available now on Kickstarter, starting at only €21 for the early bird special!

ABC: Basic Connections is the essential reference book that every maker should have in their toolkit. A collection of neat, easy to read, high quality circuit diagrams and pinouts that will show you how to properly connect almost anything to your Arduino, ESP8266 or ARM mbed compatible board.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pighixxx/abc-basic-connections-the-essential-book-for-maker

ilijavk

Hi,
Really liked your book and campaign. I would like to support- preorder book but shipping to Europe - Montenegro, and for many European  countries  is 25€ which compares to book price...

polymorph

I love the idea, but - take this for what it is worth, my 2 cents. I don't like the mix of schematic and pictorial. Pictorials help when connecting things up, but leave a lot to be desired when trying to understand a circuit.
Steve Greenfield AE7HD
Drawing Schematics: tinyurl.com/23mo9pf - tinyurl.com/o97ysyx - https://tinyurl.com/Technote8
Multitasking: forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=223286.0
gammon.com.au/blink - gammon.com.au/serial - gammon.com.au/interrupts

Go Up