Go Down

Topic: What is your New Year's Resolution? (Read 4512 times) previous topic - next topic

Divyanshu

Well I haven't made any resolution(yet), I will try to focus more on my studies.

Imahilus

Not to have any!

Every year again, and I actually manage to keep it!  8-)

GrooveFlotilla

My resolution is not to post here for the rest of January.
Bye.
Some people are like Slinkies.

Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

pwillard

bld

Jan 01, 2011, 06:12 pm Last Edit: Jan 01, 2011, 06:13 pm by bld Reason: 1
None, won't be able to keep them anyways ;)

Is it possible to finish a project? Like, finish finish...
captain-slow.dk | non contagious!

Jeremy1998

Finish all of my unfinished projects that are saved in my files.

mowcius

Jan 01, 2011, 08:50 pm Last Edit: Jan 01, 2011, 08:50 pm by mowcius Reason: 1
Yeah, I finished a project before...

Just the one though. I still need to go update the software on it :D

I think that'll be a good one for me too. Finish more projects!

Mowcius

retrolefty

Jan 02, 2011, 02:37 am Last Edit: Jan 02, 2011, 02:38 am by retrolefty Reason: 1
I will stop harping on newbies for the need to use current limiting resistors for their LEDs, or the need for series resistor wired to base of their npn transistors. What are my chances of keeping that resolution?  ;)

Lefty

newman

Jan 02, 2011, 05:31 am Last Edit: Jan 02, 2011, 05:35 am by newman Reason: 1
I will stop harping on newbies for the need to use current limiting resistors for their LEDs, or the need for series resistor wired to base of their npn transistors. What are my chances of keeping that resolution?

[size=16]NONE[/size]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

my resolution is to invlove my self more in studies ;)
( 75% but still my dad is angry aat me :) )

amacmullen14

I like to keep it simple.  640*480 is fine with me.

mowcius

I like to keep it simple.  640*480 is fine with me.

Bahahaha   :D

JohnBailey

My resolution.. Set up an electronics workspace larger than the space taken up by my keyboard, by getting rid of my wood working stuff.  

I actually made and kept last year's resolution. Which was to get back into programming, and make at least one useful program.

So if anybody wants to buy a wood lathe....  ;)

retrolefty

So if anybody wants to buy a wood lathe....  

I loved working with the wood lathe in high school, it was my favorite power tool in that shop class, making bowls and such. I really liked how easy it was to sand and finish work with the lathe.

But while I'm glad I experianced it, I have no desire to return to it now.

Lefty

Divyanshu

JohnBailey

I know what you mean. It's nice to see a shape gradually forming as you watch. Especially in a nicely figured wood, with a pattern that nobody else has ever seen. And a bowl goes from a nondescript lump of wood to a nice shiny polished hardwood object in half an hour, while it takes days for some of my other projects to be done.
Sad to see it go. But this year I am determined to at the very least, offer it for sale on a woodworking forum.  Promise...

Go Up