Parallel transmission

hi...
here is my project I need your help.
I want to take 2-3 input (Voice,Random data anything) and send it to another end(probably another arduino) wirelessly(RF,IR,Laser diode to Photodiode any way but should be wireless) I dont mind building amplifier or direr circuit I just want to know can i do this at the same time running all this lines!!!!
I have leonardo should i buy mega or Due?

Short answer, yes.

Long answer, it depends on so many factors (speed, nature of date etc etc) that there's no way to answer the question I think without a lot more information.

Rob

devendra:
hi...
I want to take 2-3 input (Voice,Random data anything) and send it to another end(probably another arduino) wirelessly(RF,IR,Laser diode to Photodiode any way but should be wireless) I dont mind building amplifier or direr circuit I just want to know can i do this at the same time running all this lines!!!!

Your Internet connection only has one wire but you can send/receive several files at once. Maybe you could use a similar technique.

Internet communications is very complex and works on the basis of buffering and packetizing data. Multiple connections work because data is interleaved between separate packets. You will need extensive buffering and timing routines to make it work correctly if real-time data is needed, not easily done.

A serial wireless link can be done much simpler by multiplexing different wavelengths together. A different wavelength for each input channel. Can be possible with different RF frequencies or color spectrum IR/Laser for each channel. You will need a board that can support 2-3 UARTS and connect them to some wireless transmitters and receivers.

Due will do??
actually IR/Laser seems to be on my side.now I'm clear about inputs.lets say I have to send random data on both lines at the same time(different data on both lines) I can do that with using mosfet. but how at the same time.and on the receiver end how can i receive with controller(I know about photodiode circuits,dosen't mater)I want to do this at the same time...i mean paralleled.

we can have one line but im talking about two.my friend suggest going with 4 arduinos 2 for TX and 2 for RX for simple programmin.but im not agree with him!

fungus:

devendra:
hi...

Your Internet connection only has one wire but you can send/receive several files at once. Maybe you could use a similar technique.

yeah.multiplexing.but it will make programming very difficult and it is good if we have only one transmission line.but I should have more than 2 at the same time.

Sending things in parallel is often what inexperienced beginners think they have to do.
In practice this is very difficult and unnecessary.
Some form of time division multiplexing is almost always used.You have not said what data rate you want, this is important for a proper answer.

i want to send any random data(stored arduino)if possible audio clip.but random data will be better as i m beginner.I have attached one file I made.

devendra:
yeah.multiplexing.but it will make programming very difficult and it is good if we have only one transmission line.but I should have more than 2 at the same time.

That will depend on how much data you need to send on each channel, how time-critical it is, what the bandwidth of the channel is ... and a lot of other things which you're keeping secret from us.

At the moment your question is more like "how long is a piece of string?"

fungus:

devendra:

That will depend on how much data you need to send on each channel, how time-critical it is, what the bandwidth of the channel is ... and a lot of other things which you're keeping secret from us.

At the moment your question is more like "how long is a piece of string?"

XD have no secrets...
two transmitter 1.IR LED 2. Laser sending data at the same time.on another end Photodiode will receive.we can send Random data like hex code stored in arduino memory.I want to show parallel transmission of data...

I want to mention that I cant go with TDMA it will send on different line with respect to time means one line will be active at the same time.I want both line to be active.first I thought I should use 2 arduino to transmitt different data at the same time and two arduino for receiving it...because i m not good at programming that much.(sorry for my bad English 0:) )

have no secrets...

Yes you have, you have not said about the data rate.
Audio data stored in the arduino, do you know how long an audio clip an arduino can store? About half a second.

Is this a real project or is it some sort of homework demo?

Grumpy_Mike:

have no secrets...

Yes you have, you have not said about the data rate.
Audio data stored in the arduino, do you know how long an audio clip an arduino can store? About half a second.

Is this a real project or is it some sort of homework demo?

you can say project...ok so i m skipping idea of audio clip.will go with random data HEX or Binary.
data rates is something frankly I never thought of.
~2kbps will also work.so now I am sending 2kbps data on two lines so in one second 4k bits should transfferd to another side.

You have to modulate the transmitting device. If you want to modulate two channels at the same time then you need some sort of hardware help. This hardware can be inside the arduino or external. The problem is that you do not say what you want to acheave only what you think the soloution is.
Is the whole point to show that two things can be sent at the same time? Or do you actually want to do something.

Grumpy_Mike:
You have to modulate the transmitting device. If you want to modulate two channels at the same time then you need some sort of hardware help. This hardware can be inside the arduino or external. The problem is that you do not say what you want to acheave only what you think the soloution is.
Is the whole point to show that two things can be sent at the same time? Or do you actually want to do something.

yes I want to show parallel communication.two data lines at the same time.I m quite sure about external circuit involve in.I dont know How to program arduino.I have leonardo.
I thought leonardo is not capable of handling two lines at the same time independently...I can do this with two arduino for Tx and two for Rx but I want to know if i can do this with one or not ???one i means as shown in image i uploaded...

If you have an arduino Mega then that has four serial ports. You can use two of them to modulate your transmitters and another Mega or reception.
However if you don't know how to program how do you think you can do this?

Grumpy_Mike:
If you have an arduino Mega then that has four serial ports. You can use two of them to modulate your transmitters and another Mega or reception.
However if you don't know how to program how do you think you can do this?

first I wasn't sure if I can do this or not.atleast for now I know I can do this.should I buy DUE(mega is out off stock here !) ??
for programming,
do u help me from where to start....I dont know much about arduino programming......

I would recommend staying with the Mega2560 instead of the Due. The Due is still a work in progress and libraries have not been fully developed yet. You need to be cautious with the Due interfacing at 3.3V levels.

For simple low-cost one way serial RF communications you may consider something like this.

One channel Tx/Rx pair at 315MHz and the other channel Tx/Rx pair at 434MHz. Simply connect them up to the serial ports on the Mega.

ok done.with mega.

can anyone suggest me some post or link for programming like this.i will build hardware.will take much of the time in programming(I m not good at all)

It is just sending out the data through the serial ports with

Serial1.write(data1);
Serial2write(data2);

On the receive side do the same.
Look at this:-