Go Down

Topic: New and Improved DFPlayer Mini Library!! (Read 47813 times) previous topic - next topic

paolinux78

paolinux78

I solved it, it was enough to associate rx and tx to pins 10 and 11

Power_Broker

Jan 22, 2021, 10:50 pm Last Edit: Jan 22, 2021, 10:51 pm by Power_Broker
There was a click issue due to (forgive my memory) a dual startup in the original class... but not sure if that was addressed, or even an issue, in the class here.

I don't remember that issue, but if it was raised, I'm sure I fixed it then. Checking the current CPP, I don't see that happening.

The most likely fix of the clicking issue raised here is using a better power supply and external amplifier. Possibly better speakers will help
"The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature to the service of mankind."
   - Nikola Tesla

xl97

^ Do a search here.. posted several times..

Initially I made an edit to the class itself.. but then someone else posted it was an class instantiation issues (params).. but if I recall that did NOT work for me)

to be fair.. this was a VERY long time ago..

However.. re-reading here..  I dont think thisis the same type of issue.. as the user here is talking about clicks form audio clip to audio clip.. (which to me, normally, would be the audio file itself, but if using the ones form the openSaberOS project.. those files should be seamlessly looped/edited already)

Power_Broker

There were some issues with query functions being compatible with some DFPlayer chips and not others (see here). I think I was able to fix it with release 1.2.0.

A debug mode was also added via the "begin()" method (see the API in the new readme)
"The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature to the service of mankind."
   - Nikola Tesla

Go Up