Go Down

Topic: AC dimming 115 Volt (using zero crossing detection) (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

wukongxiang

Mainly working on a circuit that uses an RTC along with IR sensor (control for manual and automatic control of AC, in automatic the lights are controlled based on the sunrise and sunset times) yet the interrupt messes with the communication of the RTC and IR (pause in the system causes miscommunication). I'm not the best on C++ programming (electrical engineer, not a computer engineer). Hopefully I can get some feedback (atleast something that can lead me to the right direction). If you need the code posted, I can post later (not next to the code atm).

hugo007

Mainly working on a circuit that uses an RTC along with IR sensor (control for manual and automatic control of AC, in automatic the lights are controlled based on the sunrise and sunset times) yet the interrupt messes with the communication of the RTC and IR (pause in the system causes miscommunication). I'm not the best on C++ programming (electrical engineer, not a computer engineer). Hopefully I can get some feedback (atleast something that can lead me to the right direction). If you need the code posted, I can post later (not next to the code atm).

What this has to do with AC dimming 115 Volt (using zero crossing detection)?
If you need the code posted, I can post later

Well that would be great since my Cristal ball is damage :smiley-mr-green:
yet the interrupt messes with the communication of the RTC and IR (pause in the system causes miscommunication)

You must detail better what is the problem dude.
Debian,Mint,Ubuntu
Arduino Mega 2560
Arduino Nano
Arduino Duemilanove
MAC OS Montain Lion
Raspberry PI Model B

Go Up