Go Down

Topic: interesting problem with transistors(solved) (Read 2926 times) previous topic - next topic

blcodemonkey

You know what mike, your attitude really sucks. It was hard enough to draw it the first time while holding a wiggling baby. If you can't get over it, then good riddance to you. I could care less about it. I'm expecting this may get my account deactivated, but you know what? I am going somewhere else anyways.

blcodemonkey

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

blcodemonkey

I dropped the npn transistors, and went with 2 "override" pins from the Arduino uno. When I want to swap between the arduino signal to the rc signal, I take one pin high, and the other pin low. It works great, and the signal to the servo is clean on my 'scope. I think I have the transistors oriented right on my schematic ( don't want to screw that up again! Lol) the collector side of each pair of transistors is tied together. Would a ready made chip be quicker? Sure! But I am teaching myself semiconductor electronics right now.

Go Up