Maker selection?

hi,

As I understand we should have been contacted about the selection on July 15th? So far I have not revived a email, have the emails been sent out yet?

Thanks,
Bruce

My group has received confirmation that we have a slot. (I do not know the details, another person in the group is handling that)

I think it is ...ehr... strange, that there is no sign of progress on the http://www.makerfairerome.eu/en/ pages. Links still talk about the "Call for makers", the program drop down is as empty as it was on the first day, and the only sign is the blog on the frontpage which is a nice blog good subjects and links ... but not about the makerfaire. (apart from two entries that call for makers has closed - they've dropped to page 2/3...)

I know that there were only a limited number of places and they were over subscribed.
The email I got said that you had to accept the invitation by July 24th. Maybe after that time there will be more spaces due to not everyone accepting the offer after this date.

strange, that there is no sign of progress

I wonder if this is due to them preparing a who is going web page and having to wait until the 24th.

Mike, you're right.

We need to proceed step by step.

So, can you please confirm that who has not received any email yet has indeed not been selected as first choice?