Go Down

Topic: Enhanced Serial Monitor - Version 3.1.3 UPDATE (Read 91899 times) previous topic - next topic

acboother

Downloaded it 15 times.  :o That should help. BTW, I am using Chrome and Windows 7 with no antivirus.
Thank you

copjohn

Hi acboother is it possible to post alink for your latest version or send me a copy.

sterks

Alan,
Your ESM looks awesome. I would like to try it out with my Arduino Due.

I noticed on the Instructibles page you mention a planned enhancement to format output or Excel. Is this in the latest 3.1?

Please be so kind as to send me the latest download link.
Thank you,
Glenn

acboother

The latest has a logging options which can also be sent to a file. All the visualisers can be logged plus a (almost) free format logging tool.

It doesn't write directly into Excel cells using any interprocess method so you have to import/open the file in Excel or a text editor or your favourite tool.

Isaac96

Hello. I'm back again!
Why don't you just post the link to the .exe in the first post?
Do not PM me for help. I will delete immediately.
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F

JimHarman

I am getting a lot of use out of your ESM but I have couple of questions:

1) How do you specify the color in PlotXY? I did not see an example of this in the Help.

2) Is there a way to get it to store the setup strings in Flash, along the lines of F()? My sketch needs every last bit of RAM.

Thanks for making available very useful tool

larryd

If possible would you send/link me the latest version.
Great work.

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

acboother

I am getting a lot of use out of your ESM but I have couple of questions:

1) How do you specify the color in PlotXY? I did not see an example of this in the Help.

2) Is there a way to get it to store the setup strings in Flash, along the lines of F()? My sketch needs every last bit of RAM.

Thanks for making available very useful tool

I left the parameter off the help file but it is in the tool. #PLOTXY~x~y~c where c is a number 0 to 4 for five colours of cross. Actually you can use any number for the colour and it will turn it into an integer and wrap around 0 to 4.

There is nothing special about the strings in the library code so you can replace them with whatever method you need to if you are having memory problems.

Pleased you like the ESM.

Cheers Alan

acboother

If possible would you send/link me the latest version.
Great work.

You have PM.

Cheers Alan

larryd

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

Tvixen

acboother

gadgfreak

Sorry - I just found this, is there any way I could get a copy for testing?

ballscrewbob

Could I please request a copy to try with an errant MKR serial issue.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

acboother

Go Up