Go Down

Topic: ~(solved)Wave Pattern~ (Only Single Sided Snake Trail!!!!!) (Read 4258 times) previous topic - next topic

int2str

Talk responsibly don't  use aggressive words like hell or whatever you think its fine for you.

"Hacking <something> to high hell" is a normal common phrase/expression.
There is no better phrase to describe what you did ;)

Have you seen the code that is with me and it's working? that you are assuming that I'm giving them credit or not? I'll tell, You haven't seen it you are just talking in the air. Everybodies using libraries we use tonne's of them already while using c/c++/c#/java and I'm not even using any here in my program.

Neither your original post, nor the pastebin content you offered up give any indication that this is Nathan Seidle's example code. You've in fact stripped off the header of his example code. I don't know/care what's on your machine, but when you are publicly soliciting input for a piece of code, credit should given to the author. It would also help us (the reader) understand better what you did to it and what's in the original example.

Anyway, suit yourself. I know getting offended is much easier than trying to learn something ;)

Nishant_Sood

Anyway, suit yourself. I know getting offended is much easier than trying to learn something smiley-wink

There's also a way of telling something which tells the other person you teach or taunt!

Neither your original post, nor the pastebin content you offered up give any indication that this is Nathan Seidle's example code. You've in fact stripped off the header of his example code.

Come on! everybody knows that already when I give them the Strip link that from where I bought it or got it You were able to see the pastebin but not the SparkFun site link! get's you a not so valuable excuse.
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੁਂ!
www.winacro.com

Nishant_Sood

here is the video of it working!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1F1eCWKD9o
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੁਂ!
www.winacro.com

Go Up