Go Down

Topic: connect YUN via Internet? (Read 9384 times) previous topic - next topic

federicofissore

FWIW, I too think it's all in the router. Try using higher ports, mapping 8080 external to 80 internal (so you'll connect to the yun with http://name.no-ip.biz:8080)

lucad79

Hi

please note that, for security reasons, many routers do not accept connection to the management interface from the Internet nor they respond to PING (this is a common behavior if a firewall is running on the router).
What it's very strange is that port redirection doesn't work...

skyrider

Dec 04, 2013, 09:35 am Last Edit: Dec 04, 2013, 09:54 am by skyrider Reason: 1
Someone know how the IDE upload a sketch on the board through ethernet ?
by ftp ? ssh ? other solution ?
When the hex is uploaded on the linux side, may be there's a script to run ?
Thanks for your help

Question Moved Here : http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=202695.0

federicofissore

Your question is out of topic. Please open a new one

pothina_bala

Can't you just assign the YUN a static IP address on your router, forward port 80 to that static IP address and finally use a service such as no-ip.com to give your ISP assigned external IP address an alias?

I wonder if the Yun webserver can be made to run on a port other than 80.
I have apache running on port 80 on my main PC, if i could get the Yun webserver to run on say port 8080 then i could hopefully access both webservers from 'the cloud'.

Martin.

pothina_bala

Can't you just assign the YUN a static IP address on your router, forward port 80 to that static IP address and finally use a service such as no-ip.com to give your ISP assigned external IP address an alias?

I wonder if the Yun webserver can be made to run on a port other than 80.
I have apache running on port 80 on my main PC, if i could get the Yun webserver to run on say port 8080 then i could hopefully access both webservers from 'the cloud'.

Martin.
Hi,
I am controlling some application using web server  of my home remotely,actually i succeeded in local ip(i.e 192.168.0.133) ,this one is private ip means we can access  webserver with in that network only. I want to access my web server any where in world .Give me some suggestions.

pothina_bala

Access web server(web monitor) any where in the world

Hi,
I am controlling some application using web server  of my home remotely,actually i succeeded in local ip(i.e 192.168.0.133) ,this one is private ip means we can access  web server with in that network only. I want to access my web server any where in world(i.e public ip) .How to configure public ip to my arduino yun.and how to access public ip from my Router.Give me some suggestions.

PCWorxLA

Access web server(web monitor) any where in the world

Hi,
I am controlling some application using web server  of my home remotely,actually i succeeded in local ip(i.e 192.168.0.133) ,this one is private ip means we can access  web server with in that network only. I want to access my web server any where in world(i.e public ip) .How to configure public ip to my arduino yun.and how to access public ip from my Router.Give me some suggestions.
Look up the manual of your router for instructions on how to port forward data...

Ralf

Go Up