Go Down

Topic: Will the person who decided to change the forum please identify him/herself? (Read 4210 times) previous topic - next topic

JB_AU

@ Reply 12 :)

Solely agree with that answer, in 40 years of watching & trying to understand micros, this is the first ecology on this subject that has been straight forward, well backed & highly supported.
Many development systems, such like the Arduino, took too many steps forward. These steps to compete with technologies created voids & this was solely the reason why those ecologies wained.

In answer to the original topic, I found it easier to correct the layout from the browser, you can read about it here http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=191369.msg1414774#msg1414774 & do some googling on userContent.css

In another topic http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=191338.msg1416567#msg1416567 it was put to me.
The future of Arduino is clearly "more power to do more complex things"

to sum things up, i still stand by my reply
The future of Arduino clearly "is to do more with less"
Amateurs built the ark, Professionals built the Titanic

graynomad

It's OT for this thread but whatever.

I also think the product line is getting too wide, I can almost keep up with helping on the Due but now I see there are TI and Intel chip etc. I'm not even going to try I think.

I see the Intel chip "supports" the shield interface but doesn't actually use direct IO, it has IO expander chips. Another difference that will trip many people up.

_____
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

graynomad

Maybe us "old farts" can concentrate on the AVRs and people newer to Arduino (or who are willing to learn the new hardware) will step up to the plate with the new boards.

I wax and wane with enthusiasm about the Due and often don't even look at posts on the Due board, depending on my state of wax/wane :). Assuming the other boards will get there own forums I may not even check them at all.

_____
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

CrossRoads

Hope so. New stuff seems to be a lot more software intensive, and I'm just not into that part of it.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up