Help on (non-working) LM317 constant current circuit

thanks!..

I really have a 'low-budget setup'..

Silhouette Cameo Vinyl cutter to cut stencils with:

Vinyl:

Stencils: (use some python script not the Cameo software.. post on Dangerous Prototypes forum)
Atmega328P-AU (SMD)
no swelling of pads before export

now I cut them all the time from some mylar.. or like the ones in the pics, overhead projector transparencies.

**a few home cut stencils and Ive paid for the machine..if I use Pololu or Ryan at (I forget ful name OSharp? something 'er other!) LOL.... as they are around $25-$35 shipped to the door.

some 4$ solder paste from DealExtreme/Ebay... every couple months... and my $17 dollar toaster oven (stock, no sensors, no re-flo signatures..etc)

Keeps me happy and able to prototype/hobby stuff up quickly.

like this project.. lead me to learn about making my first +3.3v Arduino running on INTENRAL clock.. (no external).. and direct 'connect' the SD socket..etc.. for very tiny PCB.. (was for a spiderman web shooter kit/run)
*was supposed to fit a 3D replicas of the watch casing form the TASM movie

toaster re-flow!

I only wish it didnt take 3-4 weeks for PCB's.. :slight_smile: (I am liking Elecrow because of the free color pcb's and still $10 for 10 pcbs)

thanks to you guys who genuinely like this stuff.. and like to talk and teach and educate others. (appreciate it)