Arduino Leonardo + easyvr = Could not detect device connected to port

I am using Arduino Leonardo , who I plugged into the USB port and download it to the required software from the site www.arduino.cc " arduino - 1.0.5 - windows.exe " After installation is completed, subsequent windows me device is recognized under Interface " COM3 " After testing programming that software (File - Examples - Basic - blink ) I have recorded successfully code into Arduino and the LED started flashing . The team I was assured that it works correctly .

After testing Arduina I put on it Easyvr Shield for Arduino and I set jumper J12 to " PC " . I downloaded the software and library of www.veear.eu entitled " EasyVR - Commander - 3.4.10 - QS - 5.2.1.zip " and install . Library " EasyVR - Arduino -library - 1.2.zip " I copied to " C : \ Program Files \ Arduino \ libraries \ EasyVR "

After connecting the USB connector my PC was not able to recognize any of the two devices . The warden's device I do not see the interface " COM3 " what is necessary for communication of software " Easyvr Commander " . So I tested to change jumper J12 to position SW and thus my windows xp recognized interface " COM3 " .

After subsequent Upload script (File - Examples - Easyvr - EasyVRBridge ) problem persists well . Equipment like the warden's equipment under jumpers J12 in position UP PC and do not display what is needed to communicate with them . On jumpers J12 in position HW and SW I view the device while it is not possible no communication with this device whereas Easyvr Comander at COM3 voice from " Could not detect device connected to port " COM3 " "
I asked for support from producers on page www.veear.eu which so far have not given me any answers . Therefore I kindly ask whether you would have been kind enough to help with the problem it addressed since first time working with easyvr , it is possible that we make some mistakes on my part and when I tried to observe the instructions shoe . It is possible that Arduino Leonardo me somehow inac PIN and is not compatible with easyvr shield ?

Excuse my English - > google translator