Go Down

Topic: Yun linux enviroment is dead. [SOLVED] (Read 9791 times) previous topic - next topic

mrshadow

WillBrown, I have the same exact issue and I have posted it here.

Feel free to move your comments over there.  Looks like our Kernel images are toast.  I'm waiting for some more official feedback before I continue, but it seems that the only option left is to reflash them.

WillBrown

WillBrown, I have the same exact issue and I have posted it here.

Feel free to move your comments over there.  Looks like our Kernel images are toast.  I'm waiting for some more official feedback before I continue, but it seems that the only option left is to reflash them.
Many thanks @mrshadow

mrshadow

I was able to reflash my Kernel and OpenWrt, but unfortunately, I'm still have some issues with the SysUpgrade 16MB image.

We shall see.

WillBrown

I tried understanding what you have done but it might take a bit of rereading. In any case, I will follow what you are doing. Just to clarify however, you need a micro SD card to do this? Not exactly something I have to hand unfortunately...

mrshadow

WillBrown, I formatted my SD card with SD Formatter and copied the .bin file onto the SD card.

You'll still have to flash the Kernel and the OpenWRT, but looks like I'm set.

WillBrown

Great, thanks for leading the way! I have ordered a micro SD card and then I guess I will give it a go. May ask further questions when I get there depending on how I get on

mrshadow

Use the "SD Formatter" tool that is out there.  I don't know what/if anything was wrong with mine, but that seemed to solve it for me.  I haven't tried to flash it all again a second time to "check".

Go Up