Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno RGB matrix and matrix shield [solved] (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

JoJoDean

Nov 14, 2013, 01:35 am Last Edit: Nov 14, 2013, 07:40 am by Nick Gammon Reason: 1
Hello all,

This is my first post so bare with me. I am in a sticky situation, and need some advice. I am currently going to OSUIT and have a project to build for a grade in class. The project I am wanting to do is pong with a RGB matrix. After looking at the schematics for pong and how to get things working I noticed that the analog ports will be used for player one and two but im not sure if those ports will be used for something in the shield. I'll share the link to the shield and matrix if anyone has used this or can help i would really appreciate it.
http://www.elecfreaks.com/store/rgb-matrix-shield-p-548.html

arduinodlb

Have a look at the top right corner of the schematic, found at the link you posted
Do not IM me. I will not respond. Ask questions in the forum.

JoJoDean

Yea I feel stupid now. I didn't see that there is a schematic and data sheets are the bottom of that link. I see now that it only uses a few of the analog pins. So this is great news for me  :D

arduinodlb

Do not IM me. I will not respond. Ask questions in the forum.

Go Up