Go Down

Topic: Convert ADAlight Digital RGB LED code for Analog LED (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

XZ3R0

I'm looking to convert this code  for the ADAlight Project Pack which is made for a digital rgb led strip into a 1 pixel resolution analog strip.
http://learn.adafruit.com/adalight-diy-ambient-tv-lighting/overview

I'm new to microcontrollers/arduino, but I understand a lot of the code just not comfortable with serial reading and writing yet. How might I go about reducing this project to output to a single analog 'pixel' instead of the array of digital leds?

Riva

I'm looking to convert this code  for the ADAlight Project Pack which is made for a digital rgb led strip into a 1 pixel resolution analog strip.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a '1 pixel resolution analogue strip'? Maybe a link to the product?
Don't PM me for help as I will ignore it.

XZ3R0

Excuse my ignorance but what is a '1 pixel resolution analogue strip'? Maybe a link to the product?

Sorry if that was confusing, when i say 1 pixel I'm referencing the project which is meant to be used with a digital/addressable rgb led strip where each led is a pixel. I am trying to use an analog strip which effectively reduces the project down to only 1 pixel of resolution. (don't ask why i want this, lol)

Go Up